Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photoshoot with Kimmy!

Hey guys!

So I am really excited about starting this blog....and I'm gonna try to keep up
with it. ;)

I'll be posting from photoshoots and just things from my life!

Yesterday, my friend Kimmy and I did a really fun photoshoot.

My brother took some photos of us before we left.


We walked to the library which was actually a really cool place to take photos!!


Kimmy has always been one of my best friends! She is pretty amaaazing and funny. :) We always have the best times.




After the library, we walked to the high school football field and got some shots on the bleachers. We were so scared we would fall off!!








When we got home we went in the sprinkler. :) It was so beautiful outside!

This is one of my favorite pictures haha :)






weeell thanks for looking!!

follow & comment.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fun time! I'm glad the photoshoot went so well!

    When you have nice sunlight like that it can be nice to get closer face shots, but I like your pictures regardless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete