Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gettysburg

This Tuesday, my family, Kimmy and I went to Gettysburg to have a photoshoot! It was so fun and there were a ton of amazing places to take photos. It was Mom's birthday and she wanted to get some shots of her. :)




This is how close me and Kimmy had to get to take some photos of Mom! Ahhh we almost fell off.


I really liked the edit in this one!









Mrs. Fourney brought Mom some flowers for her birthday, and so we used them for our photoshoot :)





The flowers were blooming and are so beautiful :)




Huuuuuge tree.


This is my favorite photo from the shoot :)




We went to the train tracks to get some photos, I really like how they turned out.













Kimmy climbed up one of the trains on the track ahh so cool!
I liked the focus here :)



Thanks so much for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE THE ONE WITHTHE BIG TREE AND ROAD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love train tracks because they work well to contrast bright clothing and they also blend well with dark or muted clothing. That was neat that you had some handy!

    I really like the one of your mom on the tracks in the green shirt; I think it looks nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! Keep it up!! oh and don't forget your camera next week :)

    ReplyDelete